What are LUMINEERS®?
Lumineers are like porcelain veneers, but thinner. There is no freezing or drilling required.
They’re contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure.
Lumineers are custom-designed to transform any smile.
- Whiten stained teeth
- Reshape misaligned/awkward/crooked teeth
- Even out uneven teeth
- Lengthen short teeth
- Close spaces
- Revitalize old crowns and bridgework
- Fix chipped teeth
Why choose LUMINEERS® over Visage Veneers™?
- No shots, no drilling of sensitive tooth structure*
- Clinically proven to last over 20 years
- Instant whitening that lasts
- Extrodinarily strong
- No sensitivity afterwards
- No uncomfortable temporaries
- Completely reversible*
- Can be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
*Tooth contouring may be necessary. Individual cases may vary.
How many appointments will it take to receive my LUMINEERS® smile?
In just 2-3 visits, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years – and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact!
Click here for a Cosmetic Dental Professional near you:
- Toronto Dentists
- Aurora Dentists
- Barrie Dentists
- Brooklin Dentists
- Cambridge Dentists
- Guelph Dentists
- Hanover Dentists
- Kingston Dentists
- Kitchener Dentists
- Lucknow Dentists
- Newmarket Dentists
- Oshawa Dentists
- Scarborough Dentists
- Waterloo Dentists