Toronto area dentist offering full service dentistry, awake or asleep. If you’re in need of urgent dental care, we also offer same-day emergency care.
Preventative Dental Hygiene Services
- Dental hygiene treatment
- Root decay treatment
- Dental sealants
- Gum disease treatment
- Oral cancer screening
- Non-surgical gum therapy
Restorative Dental Services
- Emergency dental care
- Porcelain crowns
- Root canal therapy
- Fillings (tooth coloured, composite)
- Implants & Bridges
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Sedation dentistry
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Sport mouth guards
- Tooth sensitivity treatment
- TMJ & migraine therapy and Bruxism Treatment
- Snoring & Sleep apnea treatment
Speciality Dental Services
Join the Dawson Dental family and benefit from the protection offered by our continuing care dental warranty that guarantees all fillings for two years and all porcelain crowns, onlays, bridges, veneers and dental implants for five full years.As much as we are happy to be able to treat your existing problems and to help create a beautiful, confident smile, we would also like to remind you that it is just as important to maintain our work and your investment in your dental health.
There are three ways to lose teeth:
2. Gum disease
3. Traumatic bite (grinding, clenching, biting on ice and bones, etc.)
The maintenance of healthy gums and teeth should include the following:
- Daily brushing and flossing
- Professional cleanings, polishing and fluoride application as recommended by your hygienist and dentist.
- A nightguard must be worn when clenching or grinding at night
Prevention is the cornerstone of this practice, and we would like to help you keep all your teeth and maintain a healthy smile for the rest of your life.