Improve your confidence
with a new smile!
Take the quiz to find out:
- If we can help you get a new smile.
- If you'll able to afford a smile makeover.
- Which procedure is best suited for you.
Teeth in a Day
Teeth-In-A-Day is an implant system designed to allow you to walk into our office without teeth and walk out, the same day, with a new set of permanent teeth on four implants. Utilizing the All-on-4® treatment, you can experience an efficient and effective restoration using only four implants to support an immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis. This procedure is not only for patients without teeth. It’s a great solution for those with a broken down or worn smile that requires multiple extractions. Some of the benefits include same-day tooth replacement, look and function of natural teeth, preservation and improvement of facial structure, Improved ability to eat, speak and overall quality of life.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for All-on-4®:
- Drifting of Adjacent Teeth: gaps allow adjacent teeth to over-erupt and drift into the empty spaces resulting in trapped food and possible decay.
- Difficulty Chewing: missing teeth make chewing difficult which can result in indigestion.
- Aged Appearance and Bone Loss: youthful facial structure deteriorates due to bone resorption.
- Loss of Lip Support: lips sag and tissues cave into the mouth, also making you look older.
- Poor Speech: difficulty speaking, especially if front teeth are missing.
Are you experiencing missing or failing teeth? These can happen for a variety of reasons, but it is of utmost importance to find a replacement solution to avoid any further dental issues such as the movement or shifting of adjacent teeth and receding gums which can cause the teeth to over-erupt in an attempt to close the gap. Dental implants are an ideal option for people of all ages in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to an accident, gum disease or injury. Some of the benefits of Dental Implants include increased confidence, renewed ability to chew and speak properly, and the recovery of the natural appearance and jawbone structure.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for Dental Implants
- Drifting of adjacent teeth: when there is a missing gap
- Difficulty chewing
- Poor appearance and bone loss
- Loss of lip support or poor speech especially if front teeth are missing
Snap on Smile
For many people, Snap-On Smile® gives back the confidence to smile. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps, or missing teeth. Snap-On Smile® is virtually just for everyone! Wondering if it’s right for YOU? Well, are you:
- Not Yet Ready to Commit to more permanent dental work? The Snap-On Smile® can help you preview life with a fantastic smile.
- Not a Candidate for a Bridge or Implant? Good news! You can smile again with a Snap-On Smile® and regain your confidence.
- Someone who wants a Hollywood smile? Snap-On Smile® is popular with celebrities. It’s the secret to a star’s always camera-ready smile.
With up to 2X faster results, Invisalign® is the preferred teeth straightening treatment for our patients. Using clear aligners versus traditional metal brackets and wires, clear removable aligners are used to straighten your teeth with 75% more predictability. Some of the benefits of using Invisalign clear aligners are that you oral hygiene routine stays the same, you can eat whatever you want when they are removed, they are nearly invisible, your appointments will and treatment time will be shorter.
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, you might be a candidate for Invisalign:
- Protruding teeth
- Mild overbites or underbites
- Gaps in teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Imperfect positioning of teeth when the mouth is closed
- Mildly crooked teeth
I Don’t Know
Unsure of what treatment you need? Whether you have discolored, misaligned, missing, or broken teeth or you want a full mouth makeover, you deserve to feel confident when you smile. Your life-changing journey begins right here, right now! We invite you to book a free complimentary consultation so we can better understand your dental concerns, discuss the available treatment options and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you!