We know that coming to visit your dentist isn’t always a barrel of laughs … but we can still give you plenty to smile about. Next time you’re at the dentist share one of these dentist jokes and give everyone something to smile about. Here are 15 dental jokes to put a smile on your face and show off those clean, sparkling teeth.
Dental Jokes to Share With Your Dentist
1. My dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon’s appointments.
Comedian Steven Wright
2. A little boy was taken to the dentist. It was discovered that he had a cavity that would have to be filled. “Now, young man,” asked the dentist, “what kind of filling would you like for that tooth?”
“Chocolate, please,” replied the youngster.
3. Why do dentists like potatoes?
Because they are so filling.
4. What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?
Fill me in when you get back.
5. What did the Kitchener dentist say to the computer?
This won’t hurt a byte.
6. What did the Guelph dentist see at the North Pole?
A molar bear.
7. What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?
He braces himself.
8. What was the Toronto dentist doing in Panama?
Looking for the Root Canal.
9. Why didn’t the dentist ask his secretary out?
He was already taking out a tooth.
10. I got my job at the dentist’s office by word of mouth.
11. They called him the king of the dentists because he specialized in crowns.
12. Ten years without brushing causes a horrible tooth decade.
13. Dentists have their own flossify on how to keep teeth clean.
14. Did you hear about the dentist who planted a garden?
A month later he was picking his teeth.
15. What does the dentist of the year get?
A little plaque.
Dawson Dental Centres are knowledgeable, caring and have 13 locations across Ontario including dentists in Toronto, Cambridge, Aurora, and more. We offer General & Cosmetic Dentistry services such as dental implants, Invisalign invisible braces, and dental veneers. New patients welcome!