Dental Implant Services
We have all known someone or have experienced the burden of missing teeth in our lifetime. Our bodies are miraculous in the way that our remaining teeth will actually try to close the space left from a missing tooth by shifting and moving around. While this is certainly miraculous, it causes other issues for the teeth and bone left behind. Missing teeth will cause you to appear aged due to bone loss, will cause the movement of other teeth, can cause the gums to shift and shrink away from the remaining teeth and allow teeth to over-erupt or come out of their socket to attempt to close the space. Dental Implants can stop the aging process and restore the facial structure, stop the movement of surrounding teeth and give you back your chewing power.
As soon as the natural teeth are removed or fall out, the face begins to age rapidly due to bone loss. If you wait too long, the muscles that let you chew your food begin to shorten to accommodate the reduced space between your nose and your chin. Dental Implants are well known in their ability to stop bone loss and restore your facial structure.
Missing teeth will cause premature aging to the face due to bone loss. Only Dental Implants can stop the aging process and restore the facial structure.
As soon as the natural teeth are removed or fall out, the face begins to age rapidly due to bone loss. If you wait too long, the muscles that let you chew your food begin to shorten to accommodate the reduced space between your nose and your chin. Dental Implants are well known in their ability to stop bone loss and restore facial skeletal structure.
How do I know if I am a candidate for Dental Implants?
Come visit us! Let our Dawson Dentists assess your needs. Dawson has doctors across Ontario that are trained, ready and able to help you with this process. Our dedicated team will work with you to develop a plan that suits your needs and give you the best possible outcome for your smile.
Dental implants are an amazing option for people of all ages in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to an accident, gum disease or injury. Some chronic diseases, heavy smoking or alcohol abuse may warrant special consideration.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Renewed ability to chew and speak properly
- Restoration of facial aesthetics
- Preservation of remaining jaw bone structure
- Recovery of the natural appearance and function of teeth
- Increased confidence
- In most cases you do not need to remove and clean an appliance
Why Choose Dawson for Your Dental Implants?
- Faster treatment and healing time
- Reduced need for bone grafting
- FREE in-office consultation
- Full 5 Year Guarantee
- Return up to 20% come tax time
- Flexible payment options and plans
- Natural looking results
5 consequences from loss of teeth without replacement:
- Drifting of adjacent teeth: when there is a missing gap, opposing teeth may over-erupt adjacent teeth drift into the empty spaces resulting in food trapping and possible decay
- Difficulty chewing: missing teeth cause issues in chewing that could possibly result in indigestion
- Poor appearance and bone loss: loss of youthful and facial structure due to bone resorption
- Loss of lip support
- Poor speech: difficulty in speaking specially if front teeth are missing
Cost of Dental Implants
The prices Dawson offers our patients are based on the Ontario Dental Association Fee Guide. This is a standardized fee guide that is distributed to dental offices across the province.
We have also partnered with the financing company PayBright to ensure our patients are able to get immediate treatment through flexible and affordable payment plans.
At Dawson, we offer no-interest financing options to fit any budget. Also, keep in mind that you may be eligible to return 20% on your investment come tax time using Canada Revenue Agency’s medical expense tax credit.
Our dental financing is fast, simple and has a high approval. There is no down payment required. There is no collateral. We offer competitive interest rates and you can pay off your penalty at any time.
See if you are approved online today!